Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Had this idea for a recipe after trying Dave Caster's Smothered Noodles. Love the surprise to the taste buds with spicy sausage and cool seafood.
- 1 lb bow tie pasta (cooked and drained)
- 1 lb shrimp
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup Italian sausage
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Saute Italian sausage for 5 minutes.
- Add cream, reduce heat and cook till slightly thick.
- Add shrimp and spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss bow-tie in sauce.
- Put in pasta bowl and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.