Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This dish is high in flavor and low in preparation time. Serve with garlic bread and salad.
- 1 lb bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk or 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup gorgonzola
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 teaspoon onion salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- Heat evaporated milk in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until hot.
- Stir in cheese.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until cheese is partially melted and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add pasta, peas and seasonings; cook, stirring frequently, until heated through.
- Sprinkle with nuts before serving.