Now that the weather is getting warmer, I find myself looking forward to pasta salads and melon. Why not combine the two? One of my favorite pasta salads from BHG "Fresh and Simple Pasta Pronto". Swiss cheese can be substituted for the fontina.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse well.
- In a large bowl toss together pasta, melon, and cheese. Combine salad dressing and mint; pour over pasta mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- Add watercress to pasta mixture just prior to serving.
- For a pretty presentation, pasta salad may be served in melon shells :).