1/4 Photos of boursin twice baked potatoes
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
i got this recipe in my email, looks like an easy side dish for any meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the potatoes carefully and pierce each side with a fork to release steam while cooking.
- 2Bake for approximately 1 hour at 350 degrees or microwave approximately 13 minutes on high until they are soft on all sides.
- 3Once removed from the oven or microwave, allow them to rest for 5-10 minutes until you can easily handle them.
- 4Once they can be handled easily, slice off the flat side neatly and remove the potato carefully with a soupspoon, being careful not to rip the skin.
- 5Place the hot potato into a mixing bowl.
- 6Mash the potato with a hand masher, mixer or potato ricer and add the Boursin cheese and butter.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Add the milk slowly while mashing until the consistency is that of mashed potatoes.
- 9Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 10Once the potato mix is perfect, stuff it back into the potato skins, making sure that the potato mix sits high above the skin.
- 11Sprinkle with paprika and cracked green peppercorns for flavor and color.
- 12Before serving, reheat in the oven or microwave.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for boursin twice baked potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.4
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 104.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic & herb spreadable cheese