Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make appetizer.
- 8 ounces whipped butter, lightly salted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Blend all ingredients together in mixer.
- Pack into container and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers.
Oh my, this was lovely. I added tsp dried parsley and a few drops of lemon juice. It ws a huge hit at my dinner party. Delicious!
This was a very tasty spread. I did add some lemon juice, scallion, parsely and a bit of habanaro sauce. I also used Better than Butter Better Than Butter to help lower the fat. This is a keeper.