Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great tail-gate or picnic food. Very easy to make.
- 16 ounces beef hot dogs, cubed
- 2 cups ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in baking dish.
- Place in 300-degree F oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve on hot plate or in chafing dish with toothpicks to spear the dogs.
WOW! Bourbon Indeed! but in a good way.. I used light brown sugar this time but i think i might try the dark brown sugar next time.. and the 25 min cooking time i increased by 15 min after i checked them the first time (after 25 min they didnt seem quite done enough) These are a winner for sure and i WILL be making them again! Thanks for posting!! Made this for a Bargain Basement Tag!