sooooo good! from 11/1984, Food and Wine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan combine the bourbon, shallots and.
- 2orange zest. Bring to a boil over moderate hear, lower.
- 3the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally until the.
- 4bourbon is reduced to a syrupy glaze on the bottom of.
- 5the pan, about 10min.
- 6Add the cranberries and sugar, stirring well until the.
- 7sugar dissolves. Reduce the heat slightly and simmer,.
- 8uncovered, until most of the cranberries have burst.
- 9open, about 10min.
- 10Remove from the heat and stir in the pepper. Transfer.
- 11to a bowl, let cool to room temperature, cover and.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bourbon Cranberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of