1/1 Photo of Bouquet Garni Seasoning
This is a classic. Good all around seasoning!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all herbal ingredients.
- 2Lay each square of cheesecloth separately on a table; onto each square place 2 rounded teaspoons.
- 3of herb mix; tie each square into a bag (bring all 4 corners together, tie).
- 4Store in tightly covered jar.
- 5Immerse 1 bag in soup or stock during the last 30 minutes.
- 6of cooking.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bouquet Garni Seasoning
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried celery flakes