Recipe by Kizzikate
You can make these the night before a picnic or camping trip, and pop them into the cooler on the way out the door! From Quick Cooking Magazine, Sept. 2003
Top Review by Lorrie in Montreal
Made for Gimme 5. Mmmm I am a big sammie lover and this was so deelish! I omited the olive lunch meat as I knew the Fam would'nt like it but went as is on the rest of the ingredients.Great combo of deli meats,veggies and cheese!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 hoagie rolls, split
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 4 ounces ham, shaved
- 4 ounces hard salami, sliced
- 4 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 4 ounces bologna, sliced
- 4 ounces olive loaf luncheon meat, sliced
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickle, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread mayonnaise on inside of buns, brush with salad dressing.
- Layers all meats and cheese onto bottom halved of buns. Top with onion, tomato, pickles, and lettuce. Sprinkle with oregano; drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Replace tops onto sandwiches and wrap each tightly in plastic wrap. Chill, or serve.