Recipe by Aroostook
A copycat recipe that's really tasty!
Top Review by Laudee
This is one heck of a neat recipe! Mighty simple to fix and very nice to the tastebuds! Served with Picnic Green Bean Salad by Princess Buttercup and Dancer's Homemade Flour Torts. Made a great meal. Thanks for posting a real winner, Barbara. Laudee C.
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika or 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt (optional)
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 4 ingredients together and warm them in small pan until honey is thinned.
- Arrange 4 chicken breast halves skin-side up in a 9" square baking dish sprayed with vegetable oil.
- Bake uncovered at 400'F.
- about 35-40 minutes, basting pieces in the marinade without turning them, every 8-10 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Remove from the oven, seal the dish in foil and let stand 10-15 minutes.
- Serves 4.