- 12 cups lettuce, washed & in bite-size pieces (Boston or butter lettuce preferred)
- 2⁄3 cup walnut pieces
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (4 oz.)
- 1 cup grapes, sliced in half (red or white)
- 5 tablespoons walnut oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large salad bowl, toss together lettuce, walnuts, crumbled cheese and grapes.
- In a small screw top jar, combine oils, vinegar and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Shake until dressing appears creamy. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss just before serving.