Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a family favorite for our Christmas morning potluck and family camping trips breakfast with kids and grandkids
- 16 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups diced ham or 2 cups sausage
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives or 1 tablespoon onion
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- salt & pepper
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix all.
- Pour into an oiled 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees until mixture is set and top is golden brown---about 45 minutes.