Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is a recipe from a friend on how to make easy boneless wings, more meat less fuss. Use the sauce of your choice.
- 5 lbs chicken tenders or 5 lbs breast meat, boneless thawed
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons slap yo momma seasoning
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 3 eggs
- peanut oil
- your favorite sauce
- ziploc bag
- cut tenders or breast meat into bite size portions, about 2"x1" or so.
- beat eggs together add cayenne pepper to eggs.
- Mix flour and slap yo momma seasoning together.
- dredge boneless wings in egg then flour mix.
- heat oil to about 350 degrees.
- place batches of dredged wings into oil cook for approximately 5-7 minutes. "until the float", test for doneness and base cooking time on that.
- set cooked wings on grate or paper towel to drain.
- place a good portion of the sauce of choice (we use sauce you can buy from buffalo wild wings) into the ziploc bags (we use the freezer size), one bag for each sauce.
- toss in bag to coat, serve.