joan in CNY's Note:
This served the two of us very nicely-the 1/2 breast weighed 8.2 oz. I made up the recipe myself! I prepared mashed potatoes and heated a small can of Franco-American turkey gravy to go with it. I also prepared a bag of cranberry sauce. I stock up on these during the holidays and freeze them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine in small pan, add onion and celery and saute lightly.
- 2Add margarine mixture to stuffing mix and stir.
- 3Add enough bouillion to make a moist mixture, blending well.
- 4Trim chicken piece of fat and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Place cut side up on flat surface and cover with stuffing mix.
- 6Place on low rack in baking pan and cook at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- 7Baste occasionally with remaining bouillion.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boneless Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 460.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pepperidge Farm stuffing