Quick N' Tasty Roast Chicken Breast
- Ready In:
- 1 chicken breast, trimmed of excess fat (skin on)
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons masterfoods mixed Italian herbs (or 1/4 tsp basil, 1/4 tsp rosemary, 1/4 thyme, 1/4 tsp oregano)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- In a large bowl, add olive oil, herbs, garlic and black pepper.
- Add chicken breast, coat well and evenly. Spoon excess olive oil into skin folds and tuck garlic inside.
- Place onto aluminum foil boat to ensure any juices or oils collect where the chicken sits, ensuring even cooking and reduce drying the chicken. Place 'boat' onto a baking tray.
- Let cook in oven for 45 - 55min or until a skewer inserted is clean.
- Remove, let cool for 5 minute Shred, or serve with sides.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Deux Petits Chefs means "Two Little Cooks". A brother and sister duo who dabbles in the fine art of cooking. One lives in Singapore, currently serving in the national army and loves jazz, the other is studying in Australia and loves art. Both are avid video gamers and each has their own style of cooking. The sister is a casual, laid-back cook, while the brother is a hardcore traditionalist. Areas of Expertise: Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Mediterranean & fusion fare. Both are avid supporters of Authentic Asian food, not the western/pseudo rip offs we see around the world! Go Authentic Asian Food! :)