Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The perfect massage bar for a special Valentine treat (or any time you need a little TLC)! These are rich and full of vitamin E. Cocoa butter and coconut oil can generally be found at nutrition stores; the decorative molds can be found at craft/hobby stores. And even though the chocolaty aroma of the cocoa butter is very strong, the peppermint, florals, and ylang-ylang give it a beautiful fragrance. Ylang-ylang may be hard to find, but by all means, try it - and remember, a little goes a looooonnnnng way! Also remember to store these in the refrigerator - coconut oil likes to melt easily, but it makes the bars silkier!
- 1⁄2 cup melted cocoa butter
- 8 vitamin E, capsules punched and contents squeezed out
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 12 drops of your favorite floral essential oils (I like jasmine...)
- 15 drops of peppermint essential oils
- 5 drops of ylang-ylang essential oils (or more)
- Mix all ingredients, let cool slightly, and pour into decorative molds.
- (Molds do not need conditioning.) Store bars in the refrigerator.
- They are very"melty", so have a soap dish handy when you need to put down the bar.