Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another recipe from Paula Deen's show on Food Network. I've tried both and both recipes are delicious and just a little bit different. It calls for her "House Seasoning" which I added to the recipe.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon onion, grated (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimiento, chopped
- salt, to taste
- cracked pepper
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and beat until well blended.
- It can be used as a dip or for a sandwich filling.