Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Zippy steak sauce from the one and only Bobby Flay. He gave this recipe out way back when he hosted The Main Ingredient on the Lifetime Channel in 1997.
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup horseradish cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried ancho chile powder
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
This looks extremely delicious.
This was unfortunately not to our tastes at all. No fault in the recipe itself.