Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Bobby Flay's Throwdown. Put here for safe keeping.
Make and share this Bobby Flay's Buffalo Wing Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoon pureed chipotle chile in adobo
- 1 tablespoon new mexico chile powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, quartered
- Bring the vinegar, chipotle puree, 2 tablespoons chili powder and New Mexico chili powder to a simmer in a large high-sided saute pan over medium heat.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and whisk in the mustard, salt, honey, and butter until smooth.
excellent sauce, very easy to make. Used vegan margarine and tossed with vegan chik'n patties to make a buffalo mock chicken salad.
I halved this recipe to go with Buffalo Wing Tofu Sandwiches. It was so good, and easy! Thanks for a quick sauce that worked so well! Yum!