Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yes, another deviled egg recipe. I don't know where I found this but it sounds interesting and a bit different!
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces canned tomato puree
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt, to taste
- frehly ground coarse black pepper, to taste
- paprika, garnish
- chopped fresh parsley, garnish
- dill sprigs, chopped garnish
- Stir in yolks, cream cheese, tomatoe puree and mayonnaise.
- Beat well to give a piping consistency.
- Add more mayonnaise, if needed.
- Season with salt and freshly ground coarse black pepper.
- Serve on a bed of bibb lettuce or spinach.