1/1 Photo of Blueberry-Turkey Burgers
This is an interesting recipe that I'd like to try someday. Saving here for safekeeping. If someone else trys it first please let me know how it turns out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bread in a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs.
- 2Transfer to a large bowl. (No need to wash the workbowl.).
- 3Add blueberries, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire, garlic, salt and pepper to the food processor; process until pureed. Scrape into the bowl with the breadcrumbs. Add ground turkey and egg and mix well with a potato masher or hands.
- 4Divide the mixture into 5 or 6 equal portions; form into 1/2-inch-thick patties, about 4 inches in diameter.
- 5Meanwhile, preheat broiler or heat an indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high. If using the broiler, coat a broiler pan with cooking spray. If using a grill, oil the grill rack by rubbing it with an oil-soaked paper towel.
- 6Cook patties until browned and no longer pink in the center, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- 7An instant-read thermometer inserted in the center should register 160°F
- 8Serve immediately, with or without rolls and toppings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 89.7 mg
- Sodium 337.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 22.6 g