This is an interesting recipe that I'd like to try someday. Saving here for safekeeping. If someone else trys it first please let me know how it turns out.
- Place bread in a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs.
- Transfer to a large bowl. (No need to wash the workbowl.).
- Add blueberries, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire, garlic, salt and pepper to the food processor; process until pureed. Scrape into the bowl with the breadcrumbs. Add ground turkey and egg and mix well with a potato masher or hands.
- Divide the mixture into 5 or 6 equal portions; form into 1/2-inch-thick patties, about 4 inches in diameter.
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler or heat an indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high. If using the broiler, coat a broiler pan with cooking spray. If using a grill, oil the grill rack by rubbing it with an oil-soaked paper towel.
- Cook patties until browned and no longer pink in the center, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- An instant-read thermometer inserted in the center should register 160°F
- Serve immediately, with or without rolls and toppings.