Prep 30 mins
Cook 27 mins
In ‘750 Best Muffin Recipes’ by Camilla Saulsbury
Make and share this Blueberry Streusel Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries or 1 1⁄2 cups frozen unthawed blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees; grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Streusel-In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Mix in butter until mixture is crumbly; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Muffins-In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, egg, buttermilk, butter and vanilla until well blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with streusel.
- Bake for 24-27 minutes or until golden and a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.