Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Smoothies are so easy to create with milk, mixed frozen fruit, yogurt and some protein powder. I made mine a bit different by using yogurt drinks. I like the fact that you can drink this smoothie without having to use a straw (or spoon!!) and the frozen fruit act like ice cubes, so this helps prevent brain freeze
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 93 ml yogurt, drink (I used Strawberry DanActive by Danone or use 1/2 cup plain yogurt)
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries, frozen
- 3 strawberries, frozen
- 1⁄2 banana, frozen
- 1 scoop protein powder
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and mix well.
- Note: I cut my bananas into slices and put them in a plastic bag. This way I always have ripe banana on hand. These are perfect for smoothies. Use frozen banana up within 2 months.
- I use Brad King's Ultimate Fibrelean protein powder, which I like because it has no offensive smell that some of the other powders have.