Lemon Cookies (With Protein Powder)
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar substitute (Splenda)
- 1 1/4 cup egg substitute or 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 4 scoops protein powder (natural or vanilla flavored)
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Cream margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well.
- Stir flour and baking soda together in a small bowl.
- Add to creamed mixture. Beat In lemon juice.
- Drop by tablespoon onto un-greased baking sheet (insulated works best, or try laying down parchment paper on the cookie sheet).
- Bake for 10-12 minute or until light golden brown. Cool for 1-minute on the sheet, and then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- In a small bowl, beat powdered sugar, water, protein powder, and lemon extract until smooth. Spread on cooled cookies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!