Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a recipe box from a estate sale.
Make and share this Blueberry Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Crumble Topping: mix together sugar, flour and butter and set aside.
- Cream butter, eggs, and sugar; add sifted dry ingredients alternately with sour cream.
- Spread 1/2 of batter in ungreased 13x9x2 pan; top with can of blueberry filling.
- Spread other half of batter and sprinkle with crumble topping.
- Bake 50 minutes.
- Cool and cut in squares to serve.