Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a recipe box from a estate sale.
Make and share this Blueberry Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Crumble Topping: mix together sugar, flour and butter and set aside.
- Cream butter, eggs, and sugar; add sifted dry ingredients alternately with sour cream.
- Spread 1/2 of batter in ungreased 13x9x2 pan; top with can of blueberry filling.
- Spread other half of batter and sprinkle with crumble topping.
- Bake 50 minutes.
- Cool and cut in squares to serve.
This recipe is certainly worth whatever you paid for the recipe box. I had to use up a can of blueberry pie filling and some sour cream, made as written, this was perfect. It is a very sweet, very old fashioned-y type square, absolutely delicious. I will make it again and again with various types of pie filling. Thank you for sharing, it will find a home in my own recipe box.