A 'pantry' recipe using blueberry muffin mix and canned pears. Very moist.
Make and share this Blueberry Pear Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) canned pears with juice
- 1 (22 1/4 ounce) package blueberry muffin mix
- Drain pears well; cut into 1/4 inch pieces and set aside.
- Prepare the muffin mix according to package directions, adding the pears with the blueberries.
- Spoon the batter into paper lined muffin cups (regular size), filling 3/4 full.
- Bake 400' 20-25 minutes or until tested done.
- Cool on wire rack.