1/1 Photo of Blueberry Pear Muffins
A 'pantry' recipe using blueberry muffin mix and canned pears. Very moist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) canned pears with juice
- 1 (22 1/4 ounce) package blueberry muffin mix
- 1Drain pears well; cut into 1/4 inch pieces and set aside.
- 2Prepare the muffin mix according to package directions, adding the pears with the blueberries.
- 3Spoon the batter into paper lined muffin cups (regular size), filling 3/4 full.
- 4Bake 400' 20-25 minutes or until tested done.
- 5Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Pear Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.1
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 289.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g