Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is adapted from a recipe from General Mills.
- 1 cup Bisquick, heart smart mix (tm)
- 2⁄3 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons egg substitute
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries
- Stir together baking mix, milk, and egg substitute. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Pour scant 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto hot nonstick griddle or regular griddle sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Cook until bubbles break on top of pancakes.
- Turn only once and cook until golden.
Quick, easy and healthy pancakes. I used Willamette Valley blueberries, which are very big berries so the pancakes were loaded with them. This recipe is now on my go-to list when I need a fast breakfast.