Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The original recipe came from Touch of Home, but a small amount of tweaking was done to get this version! If using fresh blueberries, freeze them first!
- 2 large navel oranges
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup ice cube (optional)
- Peel orange & remove all the white pith, then separate into sections.
- To blender, add orange sections, yogurt, milk, frozen berries & sugar, then cover & blend until smooth.
- If adding ice, add now, then cover & blend again until smooth.
- Serve in chilled glasses.
I was out of oranges so I substituted orange juice. I also used Splenda instead of sugar. I was a little hesitant about how the blueberries would taste with the oranges but it was very delicious. Made for Zaar Stars
A yummy drink! I used almond milk and vanilla yogurt. Filling and tasty too! Thanks! Made for PRMR.
Very tasty indeed! So light and fluffy and low cal to boot! I used peach yogurt (with Fiber) which worked well. I omitted the sugar and added a quick squeeze of agave nectar which did the trick. Thanks for a great breakfast! Made for MAKE MY RECIPE.