Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is different as it has lemon juice and peel in it with a biscuit type topping. Recipe from Meals.com
- In a medium saucepan combine blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, cornstarch,lemon peel, cinnamon and salt.
- Cook stirring over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour into an 8-inch baking dish greased or sprayed with Pam; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl stir together flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl whip together milk and egg, gradually pour into dry ingredients stirring until just moistened.
- Spoon over blueberry mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Best served warm.