This is different as it has lemon juice and peel in it with a biscuit type topping. Recipe from Meals.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan combine blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, cornstarch,lemon peel, cinnamon and salt.
- 2Cook stirring over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until thickened.
- 3Pour into an 8-inch baking dish greased or sprayed with Pam; set aside.
- 4In a small mixing bowl stir together flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- 5In a separate bowl whip together milk and egg, gradually pour into dry ingredients stirring until just moistened.
- 6Spoon over blueberry mixture.
- 7Bake at 375°F for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Best served warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Lemon Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.2
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.7 mg
- Sodium 170.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g