Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is different as it has lemon juice and peel in it with a biscuit type topping. Recipe from Meals.com
- In a medium saucepan combine blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, cornstarch,lemon peel, cinnamon and salt.
- Cook stirring over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour into an 8-inch baking dish greased or sprayed with Pam; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl stir together flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl whip together milk and egg, gradually pour into dry ingredients stirring until just moistened.
- Spoon over blueberry mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Best served warm.
Loved it! Very simple, very yummy. You have to love a dessert that is this easy to put together, and this low in fat. I didn't use ice cream or whipped cream -- doesn't fit in with my WW program -- but instead made up Sweet Lemon Yogurt Sauce (Sweet Lemon Yogurt Sauce). Thanks for posting this!
I truly wish I could give this recipe more stars! The cobbler has a subtle lemon taste that is perfect with the blueberries and we loved the biscuit type crust. I served this straight out of the oven topped with vanilla ice cream. The only complaint I received was that I didn't double the recipe! Thanks a bunch for sharing this recipe.