1/1 Photo of Blueberry Griddle Cakes
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
I got a griddle for Christmas last year and rarely use it. But when I found this recipe, I found a great reason to get it out and use it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium mixing bowl, combine Bisquick, egg, and milk; until mixed.
- 2Add 1 cup fruit filling; fold in gently with spatula.
- 3Heat the griddle and spray with non-stick spray. Spoon 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake onto the griddle. Cook on both sides until golden brown. Repeat until all batter is used.
- 4To serve, top with remaining fruit filling and sifted powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Griddle Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.7 mg
- Sodium 433.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 61.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g