Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Real fast recipe. My family loves this one. You can use Splenda instead of Sugar for diabetic. Even left over this is wonderful. You can use Mixed berries to change things up.
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 16 ounces frozen blueberries (thawed)
- 6 ounces juice (grape or apple)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- While blueberries are thawing out pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar and let soak, until defrosted.
- Melt butter in baking pan. As butter melts in pan in oven. Mix flour, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 cup Milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour mixture over melted butter, do not mix.
- Pour Blueberries over batter in baking pan, do not stir.
- Add Juice over pie mix, do not stir.
- Put hot baking pan with ingredients in oven.
- Bake until bubbly and lightly browned on top, about 30-40 minutes.
Sounds like a yummy and easy recipe, but I wonder what size pan to put it in for the best results.