Bekah G's Note:
Real fast recipe. My family loves this one. You can use Splenda instead of Sugar for diabetic. Even left over this is wonderful. You can use Mixed berries to change things up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1While blueberries are thawing out pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar and let soak, until defrosted.
- 2Melt butter in baking pan. As butter melts in pan in oven. Mix flour, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 cup Milk, vanilla and cinnamon.
- 3Pour mixture over melted butter, do not mix.
- 4Pour Blueberries over batter in baking pan, do not stir.
- 5Add Juice over pie mix, do not stir.
- 6Put hot baking pan with ingredients in oven.
- 7Bake until bubbly and lightly browned on top, about 30-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.3
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.0 mg
- Sodium 529.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 62.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: