Recipe by cookiemaker
I got this off the back of a Honey Maid graham cracker box. It says you could make these, let them cool completely, and then wrap in plastic wrap and freeze. Thaw at room temperature or unwrap muffin and microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- 3 cups crumbled low-fat cinnamon graham crackers, finely crushed (about 18 sheets or 36 squares)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 2⁄3 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen, and you don't have to unthaw them if frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix graham crumbs, sugar, and baking powder in medium bowl and set aside.
- Beat egg and milk in separate bowl with wire whisk (or fork) until well blended.
- Add egg & milk mixture to graham mixture, stir until just moistened.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Spoon batter evenly into 12 greased medium muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full (mine were about 3/4 full).
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes in pan, then remove to wire rack and let cool slightly.