Honey Graham Muffins
photo by BLUE ROSE
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place cupcake liners in muffin pan and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine crackers, sugar and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl lightly beat milk, egg whites, honey, and cinnamon.
- Add the milk mixture to the cracker mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I accidentally bought a box of graham cracker crumbs instead of crackers recently and this was a great way to use them up. I made the recipe vegan by substituting 3t. ground flax seeds mixed with 4 T. water in place of the egg whites, replaced the honey with Lyle's syrup and used oat milk instead of skim milk. The muffins are delicious and moist.