Prep 19 mins
Cook 11 mins
From "Mr. Food Pizza 1-2-3."
- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, rinsed and patted dry or 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Place the slices of cookie dough on a 12-inch pizza pan that has been coated with nonstick baking spray. With lightly floured hands, press the dough together, forming 1 large cookie the size of the pan. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, or unti the top is lightly browned. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on high speed, beat together the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar for 3 to 5 minutes, or until fluffy.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled cookie dough, then top with the blueberries. Cut and serve, or cover and chil until ready to use.