Recipe by looneytunesfan
Makes a great dessert.
Top Review by mailbelle
I totally agree with the previous reviewer. These tasted great, but were a little awkward to eat. I guess I expected them to 'set up' a little more, but even after 24 hours in the fridge, the consistency didn't seem thick enough. I'll make them again, but serve them in something sturdier than a paper cupcake liner.
- 14 vanilla wafers
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 12 paper cupcake liners in a muffin pan. Place 1 vanilla wafer in each liner. Crumble the remaining 2 wafers into a small bowl; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk. Add the lemon juice; stir until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Set aside 12 large blueberries; fold the remaining blueberries into the cream cheese mixture. Spoon the mixture into the cupcake liners. Top each with reserved wafer crumbs and a large blueberry. Cover loosely with waxed paper, and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.