That is Dr House to you's Note:
From Gourmet, July 2007. A lovely fruit syrup made from my favorites for summer. Best made with fresh picked. I would have just made a batch but the all the blackberries and Blueberries didn't quite make it home... Come to think of it the pails of blackberries never did quite make it all home...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring all ingredients to a boil in saucepan.
- 2Stirring until sugar dissolves then reduce heat simmer uncovered until fruit is very soft. Stir occasionally. About 30 minutes.
- 3Strain with a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl. Press gently and discard solids.
- 4Cool first then chill. Keep covered.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Blackberry Spice Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (952 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 171.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 156.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.2 g
- Sugars 139.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: