Recipe by piano77
These blueberry muffins have excellent banana flavor that would be great for breakfast.
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the mashed bananas, eggs, and oil together. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients inches Mix until just combined. Don't over mix. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour 2/3 full into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 375* F (190*C) for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for several minutes in pan before removing to wire racks to cool completely.