A lovely looking recipe posted in response to a recipe request. Cook time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, combine fruit, sugar and curacao.
- 2Bring to a boil over moderate heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- 3Simmer for approximately five minutes.
- 4Strain into a bowl, reserving pineapple solids.
- 5Temper ice cream in the refrigerator until slightly softened.
- 6Add pineapple and stir to combine completely.
- 7Return to freezer for two hours; stir again.
- 8Freeze until completely firm.
- 9Ice cream will keep approximately one week.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Moon Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Sodium 57.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: