Recipe by ~Nimz~
This goes great with steak and prime rib. A great sauce. Cook time is refrigeration time.
Top Review by LonghornMama
I've had my eye on this recipe for sometime and boy, it was fantastic! Served with Cast Iron Steak #167797 for a truly fabulous dinner. Would also be to die for broiled on some french bread or served with grilled chicken. Next time I'll make a few logs and freeze some for later. This is a must try!! Thanks, Cathy, for sharing the recipe!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons crumbled creamy blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the butter, shallots, blue cheese, parsley and 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp ground pepper.
- Blend until creamy and well mixed.
- Turn out onto a sheet of waxed paper and form into a small log, about 1 inch in diameter.
- Cover and refrigerate until slightly firm, about 1 hour.