Recipe by LizAnn
I eat a lot of salad and I know that a dressing can make or break my enjoyment of one. I never use bottled dressing, YUCK! I like them fresh and preservative free. My husband especially likes this one. Not sure where it came from. Always use good quality ingredients!
Top Review by Lavender Lynn
This is good fresh salad dressing. The flavor of the herbs is nice. For our families tast it is a little too vinegary. Next time I make this I would add about 1/2 the vinegar. Made for Newest Tag 2007.
- 2 cups mayonnaise (like Best Foofds)
- 1 cup sour cream (knudsens)
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar or 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese