Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Have this a a side dish for your BBQ'd hamburgers or steaks. MMMmmm Good
- 2 large Spanish onions, peeled,sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- Generously butter a 9x13" baking dish (use part of the 6 tbsp of butter included in the recipe).
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place onions in the buttered dish, spread out evenly.
- With the steel knife in your food processor combine the remaining ingredients until completely mixed (about 8 seconds).
- Spread evenly over the onions and bake with the rack in the middle of the oven for apprx 20 minutes.
- Broil the last few minutes so the top is crusty& brown.
Easy recipe, goes great with hamburgers