Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious twist for your average hamburger.
Make and share this Blue Cheese Burgers II recipe from Food.com.
- 907.18 g lean ground beef
- 56.69-85.04 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 0.59 ml hot pepper sauce
- 3.69 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 3.69 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
- 3.69 ml dry mustard
- 8 hamburger buns
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients (other than buns) together. I find it easier to mix with my hands.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Form the burger mixture into 8 patties.
- Grill patties about 5 minutes per side, or until done to your liking (some of the cheese will melt out but there will be plenty left inside!).
- Serve on rolls with the usual condiments on the side.