Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
AWESOME recipe from allrecipes.com that I used for a recent BBQ and wanted to share with everyone over here. Incredibly simple, quick, and totally delicious.
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup minced fresh chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce (I use Tabasco)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 12 French rolls or 12 hamburger buns
- In a large bowl, mix the all the ingredients (minus the buns) with your hands in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Gently form burger mixture into about 12 patties.
- Oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side or until well done. Serve on hamburger buns.