1/1 Photo of Blue (Bleu) Cheese Dressing (The Chart House)
24 hrs 10 mins
Kit^..^ty Of Canada's Note:
This recipe belongs to The Chart House Restaurant. They have a number of locations with renowned chefs. The menu compliments the local cuisine which I love. Also many of their restaurants are on the Ocean. http://www.chart-house.com/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With an electric mixer on low speed, beat together first 6 ingredients for 2 minutes.
- 2Add mayonnaise and beat an additional 30 seconds.
- 3Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes.
- 4Fold in bleu cheese.
- 5Refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving.
- 6Note: Sometimes I will add 1/2 the bleu cheese, when adding the mayo. This gives the dressing a smoother consistency when serving to younger taste buds. Cooking time is 24hr. refrigeration.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue (Bleu) Cheese Dressing (The Chart House)
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.4
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 745.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g