- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finley crumbled blue cheese or 1⁄2 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 24 slices baguette, 1/4 inch thick slices (or use Panera Bread asagio loaf!!) or 24 slices sourdough bread (or use Panera Bread asagio loaf!!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine first six ingredients
- When ready to serve, cover each slice of bread with a generous tablespoon of cheese spread.
- Arrange in a jelly roll pan and bake untill cheese starts to bubble and the toast edges are golden.
- Transfer toasts to a large platter and serve warm.