Chef Erin's Note:
Beautiful Appetizer -- Especially for you Cheese Lovers!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup finley crumbled blue cheese or 1/2 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 24 slices baguette, 1/4 inch thick slices (or use Panera Bread asagio loaf!!) or 24 slices sourdough bread (or use Panera Bread asagio loaf!!)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine first six ingredients
- 3When ready to serve, cover each slice of bread with a generous tablespoon of cheese spread.
- 4Arrange in a jelly roll pan and bake untill cheese starts to bubble and the toast edges are golden.
- 5Transfer toasts to a large platter and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue-Asagio Cheese Toasts
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.1
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 1400.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: