Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple variation of a Weight Watcher recipe that is low fat, low cal, recipe the whole family can enjoy. You can use fat-free ingredients if you want but I find it more flavorful and less "diety" using low fat.
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 16 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 3 slices turkey bacon, cooked crisp,crumbled
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 4 inch pita bread
- Beat mayonnaise, cream cheese and pepper until smooth.
- Fold in finely chopped red bell pepper.
- Slice pita bread and spread cream cheese mixture inside.
- Top with lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, onions and cheese.
- Enjoy flavorful healthy eating.