Recipe by mariposa13
This looks really yummy. I found this in Family Circle magazine. The time includes refridgeration time.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups chopped arugula, stems removed
- 18 slices cooked bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 tomatoes, diced fine
- melba toast or breadsticks or cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayo, sour cream, garlic, and onion powder in medium bowl.
- Cover; chill at least 5 hours, up to 24.
- Remove from fridge 1 hour prior to guests arrival.
- Before serving, stir in arugula, bacon, and tomatoes.
- Serve with melba toasts, bread sticks, or crackers.