1/4 Photos of BLT Chicken Salad
Anita Harris's Note:
Really good as a light meal served with crusty rolls. Easy and quick to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- 3 -4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 cups torn salad greens
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked & cubed
- 10 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1In a small bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients; mix well.
- 2Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 3Place salad greens on a large serving platter.
- 4Sprinkle with tomatoes, chicken and bacon; garnish with eggs.
- 5Drizzle with dressing.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BLT Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.5
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 111.7 mg
- Sodium 372.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: